Friday 30 March 2018

Here

So much freedom as I sit
I see none but feel all
waiting waiting
I am a waiter
I only wait for you
To feel Your Images more
A room divider
In veils…in shades…
Just You and me
Here.
Tolerant safe space
Uttering my slippery tongue
Help me!
With this ongoing disturbing images
Old flames burning
As I sit with You
You stoop down
To cleanse my feet
How could You?
I buried my face on my knees
My green lens replaced by Your loving Lens
Cleansing me layer by layer
Your Blood slashing the poisonous purple veins creeping on my back
I see only darkness dying
Clapping with thankfulness
In my shakened serenity
I sing You a love song
My cleansed feet ready to walk
To those You love
Release my ears like You hear
To listen broken voices
Grasping every solitude
To talk to You
To hear You say each day
‘I am Your Pillow
Your Confide.’

No comments:

Post a Comment