Friday 30 March 2018

Altered Beauty (Geeta Sings Thumri)


Shutter, snaps and shots
Vain disdainful selfies
A mastered smize
Chicken hands poses
Female gaze. male gaze
Like some hideous trick of fate
Sardonic laughs

House of cards

Easily destroyed by flick of finger
Weighing by rectangular pixels
whats on background
whats on foreground
A new name: Naturally filtered frame.

Carefully lined large khol eye
s

A moon face. scarlet lips
Curls, straight or highlighted hair
Whats really your natural hair?

Ed, I'm thinking our loud

Maybe you both found love right where you were!

Fabricating her porcelain body

A bigger booty standing on 3 inch heels
Pulsating curves, spasmodic movements
Flushed blushes. Fat talks

Go on for the stage the pedestal

Making moths into butterflies
Top designers steals from flora and sunsets
Perform in-front of the lens
Record. edit. until you forget
What food actually taste like

You framed me

Into your definition of beauty
Eloquent captions. Pitch Perfect Smule
I shall not yield
to the media pageant!
My beauty is my breathe
Until I grow aged silver locks
And Smile a
a wrinkle smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment