Friday 4 May 2018

political poetry

In my dreams - political poetry


Lustres of dream
Kept wide open for you to enter
Remember when I said, we started out so nice?
When I wake up each morning and open my eyes
And the world is again opened in front of me
For me to search for in it
Me
I see it as a murder scene
With blood spatters everywhere
I don’t know which one to clean first
I see a building then, in the distance
Half done
With hollow concrete walls that are so dark
You can’t stop looking at them
Your dark eyes pierce right through the hollows
Into myself, into nothingness
I don’t mind the break
I don’t mind the fragility of my mind
I don’t mind the craziness
After a long night
I don’t want the empty lanes
The disillusionment with caught feelings
To live in the luxury of feeling your presence all the time
For every tune and every melodious word
And every noise to
Remind me of you
The lustres of my dream
I want them to speak of you
Every thread, every smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment